Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Once the country travel to Spain

     I am a person living in Hanoi, Vietnam. This year I was 33 years old and still single! I decided to go traveling around the world. Because my health was not good that much anymore. I also did fine work, with a very high income. I do not care for anybody. Each trip will give me many exciting experiences in life. My understanding increased, and I will be wiser. And my first destination country is beautiful Spain.

     I was known to the Spanish nation with football development. I loved football teams in Spain. And I am a huge fan of soccer mon. I also know the Spanish nation with scary sport that is bullfighting! The boxers will be holding a red cloth and attract the attention of bull. Aggressive bull rushes to shroud it. While the boxer is constant vigilance to avoid the bull. It really is a very risky game performances. Although it is very popular and interesting, but I do not want to see a play with scenes of their life to make me happy! Spanish country is also famous for tomato festival. That is a very interesting festival and a lot of laughter. But it's quite dirty, and I'm not a native speaker so uncomfortable when mixed in a festival like this. I participated in the festival in the country Spain is an international yacht race. The sailing team of the countries in the world such as the United States, the country of Switzerland, Australia ... are coming here to participate. Looks athletes rowing very balanced, strong, and courageous. Watching them pull the sail up big hands are very fast and made me feel admiration. The weather on the way sailing is a very important factor. So race organizers paid much attention to this. In each team has a specialized analysis of the good weather. They all work in a very professional way. Boats large and very valuable. I suddenly dream of my country has many such boats. With a long coastline along the length of the country. The construction and development of the club world class regatta is entirely possible. But the possession of such a large sail boat is a difficult thing for people in a poor country like my country. I also visited the largest theme parks in Europe by country Spain. Experience the feeling of tremendous speed on the glider. Its design is very unique. I can feel the fullness strong airflow going through my body. I liked who was feeling the pace. But sitting on the glider at high speed like this makes me feel scared. But I do not have time to think much. Because of time sitting on the glider very short. Maybe this is a most pleasant experience I've ever had. I feel like I am in another world so. All great! My next destination is a solar power plant. This is probably the solar power plant business worldwide unique. And it is the pride of the people of Spain. The glass kept the sun is very large, measuring approximately 120 m2 them. Looks very great power plants, large glass panels stretching. It affirmed the country Spain has a modern science development. I also visited the beautiful church buildings. Heard it was started the construction of 120 years ago. 7th heirs of the architect's greatest in the country's modern day Spain, continues to build it. It's a beautiful building and the cathedral can not greater! I felt as if heaven had a presence in the cathedral there. It is very beautiful and interesting. The creativity of the architect that is very great. His drawings, many centuries ago is completely consistent with the mathematical formulas, and graphics systems on a modern computer. He's a great man. Spain country will be extremely proud of the cathedral in the dream that he designed, when it is completed. I also visited the factory air balloon world's second largest country in Spain. Because I liked the balloon. It is very beautiful! Look at the close, it's very big, not small like in the photos or videos. A large airship can carry up to 8 people. As can be used to fly, so the process of technical inspection of the airship before release, similar to the plane! The fabric used to sew the fabric air balloon withstand hot, and it was imported in England. Also materials for rattan basket is imported from Malaysia and the cables to make sure. All created over a secure air balloon. Sorry that I did not have enough time in this country to experience the feeling of sitting on a hot air balloon sightseeing Spain country. But only a few days to live in this country, I feel great! I love the Spanish country. I feel people here are trying to build their country is great for people all over the world to admire. With what they have done, I feel respect and admire them so long!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment