Thursday, March 31, 2016

The significance of the day 1/4

      Today is the fourth day, that is entered into in April of 2016. My work is still a lot of problems to solve. And the success is still a mystery. I'm still trying to work for a good day, with faith in the success of themselves. I felt my heart beat of the pulse of happiness at the thought of success in recent days!
     ¼ day came reminds me a lot of memories of the days I was at school. From spiteful joke you play the same team she has made me angry. I had to reconcile memories for a couple of days when they quarreled with a joke ¼. I miss the joke very sweet of friends at my university time. Remember the day I was joking quarter 2015 people on facebook. I remember the day a quarter 20 years ago, when I was a high school girl. The evening has turned my life into a different direction with a lot of difficulties. All because of the lack of clarity and decisiveness of me. Today is a day of a quarter! No one teased me, and I will not tease anyone! My life right now is the long chain of work. I also have a lot of anxiety for life errors. Maybe I am separate from the rest of the world!

        It was nearly 20 years on, the truth must be returned to the truth. Everything needs to mobilize return to its correct position. I also need to stop ducking and running away from his own life. I need to face everything, and live with myself. I used to think flee itself will make my way much less difficult. But the truth is not like that. I have encountered many difficulties and much more dangerous. But I do, because it's all over. From today I will return to live with yourself my man. A man always sincere, open-minded and kind. In my life there is a lot of courage. Today I am brave to admit that I was wrong. I was wrong to lie's selection ¼ days to try to please others! Because the lie my game too seriously and terrible sword so nobody thought it was a joke. Then my image in society seriously hurt, my relationships are broken and shattered as well. Now it is too late to repent! I can only take it as a lesson for himself on the front step of the way my life. I realized that the game lie, others joking right is quite happy at the moment. But it is the loss of credibility of the person making fun. They sometimes like the clowns, although loved by everyone, but no one regards them learn and elected as president at all! In this life seriously sincerity and society often overestimated. I will live sincerely and seriously like the old days! Perhaps this was the true meaning of the day a quarter!
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment