Sunday, March 20, 2016

Summer

     Another summer is coming close again. Yesterday I heard a frog croaking in the pond. We are calling you to prepare for a new breeding season begins. But the background is still low heat now. But I know that the weather temperature will only increase in the coming days. Because these species are more sensitive to human nature. If there are waves coming down very low temperatures, certain frogs will not call each other to give birth to the next generation of frogs.

      I always loved the summer, though summer in my hometown pretty harsh. In summer at home I have prolonged heavy rains. The prolonged heat wave with temperatures rising to 39 degrees C. Children, the elderly, and people with poor health or disease are such occasions. But in recent years, the weather increasingly more complex. So rain, sun and more erratic. For example, in 2015 the past, heavy rains lasted from the late spring, summer passing, and extends to the end of Autumn Abnormal Midwinter that rather than have such heavy rains in mid-summer. Winter is warm sunshine most of the winter. Start to Spring then low temperature phase to record sub-zero degrees C. The areas with high terrain, all snow and ice-covered mountains. The phenomenon of ice in a tropical country on our previously never dream there. Impressive in my country is always bright yellow sun, with a wide variety of delicious nutritious fruit, and long coastline on the type of the world's most beautiful with a lot of tourists. Yet in recent years, the phenomenon of snow in the mountains in our country is common, almost every year there, with the trend increasing. Perhaps the climate change will gradually turn our country become the weld zone, and will turn the country into a tropical zone welding? Anyway, the weather in my country still beautiful in my eyes with four distinct seasons. Spring to bring warmth, moisture, and the more beautiful young leaves. Summer comes to brilliant sunshine, and the good taste of the fruits. Fall to the yellow leaves fall very beautiful and romantic. Winter to bring the cold, and makes people not want to go outdoors. So in the heart of every person to think much more about family. Inclement weather is a chance for the ones in a family interested in each other. They care more for each other. So despite the cold winter, but in the hearts of every man always feels very warm. Now began to step into the summer, I also feel very happy. Because I loved the summer capital. Summer makes me remember the love for my grandmother, when I was in childhood. Now she has to leave me this world for so long. But the love of her grandmother still returned in my soul every summer occasion to. Me grandmother, thinking injured grandmother, I even tried to do a better job to become successful in society as my grandmother always expected of me. I'll try to live happy every day. Because the other side of the world, there are many people who desire to live as I am now!
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment