Monday, March 14, 2016

I will go towards the sun

    Tomorrow I get a small order. Such is also very good. Since this time my business is not good. I'm feeling the financial impasse. The major expenses forced me to spend. While revenues are very limited. Currently I only have income from work of their small business. As for the larger business project that I pursued for years, still no signs of success. I began to feel anxious and depressed from them. For a while I thought I was touched by a hand in the success. But it turns out it was all a dream my bogus. Maybe I should consider the project as a project finance revenue generating service of his retirement plan.

       I will still work hard every day. It's like I'm walking towards the sun. But the sun is always out in front of me. It is beautiful and inspires me. It gives me great dreams. But the road so I can come up with the whereabouts of the sun is still very far away. Requires me to have perseverance and a strong field of life. From now on, I will work hard. I was not allowed to waste more time and money in my life. Before success means that I'm failing. So I'm not allowed to laziness.
      Despite the success came to me right now, it all became too late. But I would be more sorry for myself when I was not always successful. Because I'm no longer a young girl again. I've reached the other side of life steep. So that's my life right now is still in poverty. I know ever succeed? I know it depends on my work efficiently every day. I believe that will be the day I will succeed. It was as I believe I can see the sun every day. I will go towards the sun. Despite how far long that road, and I'll be tired a lot harder. But I know that road will go on next. Just do it, it will succeed. The sun has always been the symbol of truth. The sun in me the belief to achieve your dreams. I will go in happy every day. Although my life is still a lot of issues need to worry. Without rising from life, not forward, I'll never accomplish my dreams. Then I really am a failure. And life will crush me, turned me into a different person! I will never let that happen!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment