Monday, March 14, 2016

All things are going with the flow naturally better

     I had always thought the capital necessary to build a stable career before starting a family. But so far I am very suspicious of their own views on life. Maybe I need to give up the thought of her. Because it looks like it was wrong. During those years, I tried to work. Results now I can almost still is nil. It seems that two people would be better a person. Those of my friends got married very early. They have a strong motivation to make money to live well with her husband and children. Money is also an expression of their value in the eyes of the husband's family. Thanks to the money as a means for the relationship, they built up good relationships. The good relations that have improved their position in society. And they make a lot more money.

      Now I have to think how to correct? I need to change my thoughts immediately? Just let everything take place naturally. I do not need to be given more money and then get married. Because now I'm thinking, making money is a very difficult job. Two men will monetize better one. And making money is the job of a lifetime. But if I change the thinking of yourself, then that's their loss or a change to have a better life?
      Maybe I was wrong, because I had to go against the laws of nature. Maybe I should get married and together with my husband to make money to take care of life. Age of marriage and childbearing preferably in the range 18 to 35. Maybe I'm slowly going through the best phase is not yet married. All well now because my body grown too skewed to the right. So I need a lot of effort to spend time and effort in developing the left half of his body. I am forced to balance his body halves. Because I think it is necessary to better my health, my life more balanced! But this made me reveal the weak parts of society itself out. I live in a good environment. So I've been hurt a lot. Now everything is much better. I began to dream of a happy family. But my work is not good. But I was determined to be the path of his life. The rest are gone will come. I decided to change their own thinking. What's the basis upon under the natural, the better. Even so, I still dream of my work quickly succeed! And I will work hard to achieve that dream!
                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment