Thursday, March 10, 2016

I love spring weather

     Few days ago I saw the weather predictions say is going to have a session low temperature dropped more widespread. I thought it was going very cold. And I will have to live many days in the cold. But the truth was not so. Only yesterday the temperature down low. But today the sun was yellow strip down everywhere. Spring has really come out of my hometown. No, but the sky overcast. All illuminated space as a new vitality!

      I love this natural moment. Because the atmosphere is very pleasant, so my body is comfortable. In recent years my health was not good. Maybe now I have to worry and think too much about money, love, and family. I also have to work and have a routine in life not according to science. But from today, all need others. I will try to do the best things I can do. Then my life will be better, I believe so.
      Weather in the Spring is the most beautiful in a year. Without too much sky as summer sun. The temperature is not too low as the winter, and the air is not too little steam as Fall Because such that almost everyone loved the spring. Spring is recognized as the growing season and the development of all species in the world. The plants then grow out of leaves and new shoots, all kinds of animal, breed together, and people can usually hold weddings for people who love each other so as to become the spring season to re the most beautiful stamp in every human soul.
       I love spring also because it is the festive season after a year of hard work. Come spring, the countryside or places of historical cultural festivals are often held. This is an occasion where everyone together toward ancestors and sending prayers for the new year is estimated there are health and success to the gods. It is also an opportunity for community activities full of fun. Families, groups of friends, or colleagues together to visit the temple or attend the festival. Everyone is happy and cherished dreams of a new year full of success and happiness in my heart! So in the spring of scenes are fresh, and beautiful, beautiful human beings both in form and in spirit.
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment