Sunday, March 27, 2016

Fermented black garlic

    On a fine day my mother told me was to find out information on the internet about black garlic. Because my mother was watching a documentary on television about the use of black garlic in Japan and Korea. This is why the health of the people of this country better than people in many other countries of Asia. My mother also said that black garlic is made from fermented garlic conventional types. But the value of healthful substances of human jumped after fermentation. And by way of black garlic rice cooker at home. I also feel very curious about black garlic. Previously I had never heard of it.

         I am on the internet and learn about them. And I feel very interesting. I did try about 3 kg of fermented garlic with a rice cooker. The result is not as black garlic products that companies produce and sell in the market. But basically, black garlic has a powerful transformation process after process should enamel. Characteristic pungent smell of garlic distillation completely disappeared. Instead, fruity aroma as nine. The color of the garlic cloves and turn from white to dark brown. Its location also turned into sweet and sour. My mother bought from the black garlic production company with high costs, for comparison with homemade garlic in my black family. So I'm forced to admit black garlic is done professionally in the processing plants have more delicious flavor of black garlic in the family I do. According to the specifications of the black garlic is made in a plant, eat black garlic with food would be worth 20 ordinary garlic. Fermentation has increased the value of garlic for human health. Although there are no scientific studies to know that type of fermented garlic made by me has increased rice cooker how many times the value of useful substance for human health in the garlic. But I believe that it will increase by about 10 times. Black garlic how I did very simple. I just washed the garlic, give it to the cooker and to incubate button 15 or 20 days is given the black garlic. However, you can also roast the garlic on charcoal as baked potato that one. Roasted garlic flavor is also very delicious. I believe that the garlic roast will also increase the nutritional value of garlic to about 3 times This is interesting and certainly there is no toxic. Because fermentation is not good can cause mold and rot!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment