Saturday, March 26, 2016

Dreams are billionaires

     I have a dream that's become a billionaire. When I said my dream for a few others. Someone showed me looked with disdain. They said that my dream is crazy and can not imagine. There are people that have a bad background, and a mediocre talent to dream big like a contemptible. They say they're a lot more skilled, so that they do not dare to dream big like that, and yet I dare say these words of extravagant and foolish like that.

      When you hear people say that, when you see the attitude of people like that, I was sad. But in my mind is still bright for my dreams. I believe that with will, courage, and bravery of me, will be the day I made my dream come true. Then I'm like a blind person find their way alone on his dream of mine to become a billionaire. First I tried to production and trading several handicrafts. But I had to stop, because I have no talent, no knowledge of that field. The craftsmen have been trained from an early age. Their hands are deft. As for me, I only know about the school during 10 years of schooling. So I decided to have more knowledge. I need to find a way to become a billionaire. I spend more time reading books borrowed from public libraries. I have read a lot, read almost all of the library! My knowledge or more mutations erudite than my 16 year old. Classmates started my admiration. The teachers at the school began to praise me. Even while in college, I would be trying to figure out a business model that can make my dream come true. I tried very hard. College graduates these days are the most difficult days of my life. I was forced to leave a familiar way of life that is lived in the school and in family life. I like a loner and unemployment roam between a busy society. I was trying to find a place for themselves in society. Then I was forced to temporarily forget the dream became my billionaire. I had to go to work with a true professional is trained accounting profession to earn a living. At the place where I work, I always appreciated the talent. Position and my reputation with everyone in the company beyond the position and prestige of a new generation of university graduates learning by doing, as I was a normal six months. But I do not feel happy for it. A dry work hard, I had to act on the sample porters and listen to offset the higher level par makes me feel unhappy. I realized that my energies trying to foster for themselves gradually become inactive. And a life like that has never existed in my mind. Then I decided to give it all. I spend all my time on the implementation of the dream became my billionaire. My life increasingly difficult and shrinking. Because very little amount of my savings were spent almost. Revenues from my business is not high. Despite a very systematic training in college business, but when you really step into the business environment in the society, I can not succeed. The project that I pursued for 3 years with no signs of success. I began to feel anxious and confused about the path I chose. But this time I as a person sitting on a tiger's back. I can only go on adventure. Because if stopped, then my failure% is much higher. At the most critical moment, the project that I was pursuing was successful. I am glad that want tears. So I placed a hand on his dream of becoming billionaires by me. Road construction and development projects are very long. I will have to do a lot of other difficulties. But basically what I did. I feel very happy. I have a pretty good-bye party age 32, my 33-year-old welcomes the ultimate joy. I know that there are many people out there are embarrassed because once ridiculed dream became my billionaire. And are there so many people admire me! At age 33, I have officially entered a new phase of life, the period of success and happiness. I feel grateful for life, I feel grateful to my life, I felt grateful to all the people around me. Because all these things have contributed to my people today. I'm feeling very proud of myself!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment