Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Thinking if I fail

      Again I failed to work. Had a great success in very close to me, so that the road to it is still very far away. I have almost 2016 will be the year of success and happiness of my life. Yet success and happiness to me now is still a mystery. I do not know when, or make sure that I will be successful and happy or not? But I still kept patiently walk the path I have chosen. Because failure born successful, and success always belongs to people who never give up. Moreover, I've seen my success in the distance, but now I know for sure that it's the way I would reach still many difficulties. But now I can do nothing but try to move on?

        After up to 20 times the test failure, I no longer feel uplifted when I think about my success in the future. Because I know for sure that to get it, I had to overcome a lot of difficulties. My success is the result of the wisdom and my labor, it does not have to be falling from the sky. So I feel calm when I think about the success of themselves in the future when I succeed, I will absolutely cherish it. If on the occasion of mid-2016, the success of this new me is very late compared to my plan. But if compared to the life of a man, or compared with others in society, my success would still deserve to be admired. Still, it looks like I started to feel tired in person. My life has become very difficult. It will be the ultimate test, if successful, it would mean that as I have failed completely to this project. And I had a life of failure. However, though I fail or succeed, my life continues to drift over time. Social mobilization will remain restless. So I have always tried. Now I'm rushing to build a system. And after five days I will officially operate a subsystem of my project. Hopefully it will be successful in the next 3 months. This life why create for me so much trouble? I dream of my life will be full and happy. Yet my dream is still just a dream. When you think about it, I feel very depressed. But I will focus all our own ability to solve possible problems in my work. Hopefully, in 2016, I will achieve my dream in 2015 that was not done. I will try to do better each section of your dreams!
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment