Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lessons from the split lemon

     When I was a kid, I would love to do things that Mom and Dad are doing. But my mother is not allowed. Because when I was too young. But my father is different, you always try to guide and help me do what I want. And I remember the most was the way my father taught me to challenge squeezed a lemon sauce. When I was about 2 years old, I was very weak hand can not squeeze water out of half a lemon was interrupted. When I'm trying to do that, then my father was bland, mild explained to me that my hand was very weak to do so. And my dad split guide half a lemon into small pieces, and then I was squeezed out of the water into the bowl half orange sauce. Both my father and mother are very happy. It's probably the first thing in my life! So I now remember. That day my family are happy and happy life!

        In this life we ​​sometimes encounter a lot of problems to solve. If we try to solve them at the same time. Or think too much about all those issues, then the problem can not be solved, but our minds are overloaded, declining health. So we will not be solved in a good manner all issues. A wise man will break down the issues to be resolved. Then they focused all their own ability to solve a small part of the problem. Ultimately, everything is resolved in a good way, though their IQ is not high. You may want to ask the reason as to why not? Causes of the results it is very simple. That's because no matter how big a problem it is, but if we are wise break them into sections, then the problem we need to solve just that little part. So whether a person has an IQ is not high, they are still capable of solving big problems, while a person with a high IQ and academic knowledge, can not be a big deal in his life. Be a wise man. Let's break down the issues to be addressed in your life, then try to solve a good one by a fraction. When you do this, your life will be very soft, comfortable and happy. The problems in your life are solved. So your life becomes very nice. Wish you have a successful life!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment