Monday, February 29, 2016

Talk about life

       This life really is tired and dull. Especially when I do not have family parties. The only ones in the world at the moment my mother only. She is the only prop when my soul weak, or when I have a problem in life. But I am forced to live completely independently this year. Because my mother is now also old. Mother can not be the mainstay for me forever, but I need to be left to prop matter and spirit for the new mom is right. In this world I can only rely on themselves. What to do to themselves become more powerful and skillful here? I could do nothing but try to study and work? I wish I had more money. Because the money will give me more strength and confidence in life!

       My life now is very difficult. The project that I have pursued throughout the past 4 years with no signs of success. Business also paint in my house are very revealing shortcomings and inadequacies. It seems I can not adapt well to this business after 2 years to pursue what I have to do to change the reality of my life now? What can I do to improve the living standards of the self? I have to do to par with my friends? I would not go back to the accounting industry? I learned what it industry to 8 years in school, and do accounting work for 3 years. I was very tired with their accounting work, and I decided to give it up. Life before my eyes are a lot of difficulties. I now feel myself still young and weak as a little girl growing up. Everything to me almost still at the starting point. Perhaps the dream I did not think my life would be like this. Now I need to change the posture of myself, I need to organize my own life to adapt to new living conditions. Anyway, I would never choose a life like a worm or weeds, or vines like a living on other people. I have to live for a certain resilience and powerful truth. My life there are many difficulties. I will try to live well, live beautifully with what I can do. I believe it is the only way to help me improve my own life, and is an important basis to have better things in the future. I must act immediately to stop, summer is coming very close to it! Summer always give me the emotional sweet, romantic, and passionate about friendship, love! I will start from today, and right now! Anyway, I'm still laughing, still happy, still cheerful as I can. I will remain grateful for this life I could just breathe every day. Society consists of a lot of people. Each has a very different life. All comparisons are for an incorrect result. Be loving life yourself! And that is what belongs to you!
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment