Thursday, December 3, 2015

The wedding of my cousin

     Tomorrow is the wedding of my cousin. Overlooking the sparkling wedding like in a fairy tale of the couple it, I also feel that happiness in my heart. It turned out my cousin was also very handsome. But its fiancée also really pretty girl. On the sweet kiss, romantic couple in the wedding it, I felt so sweet. I showed them I'm very happy. In many photos, in you I like a billionaire. It's elegant and imposing. Couple it with the financial work in. True happiness for it. I also feel very happy because of this.

      So from tomorrow it officially entered a life of its own. It will play the role of a powerful man in the family. It would take care of his wife and his children in the future. It has officially become a real man. It has got its own house, have nice cars, have a stable career. Its life as experiencing a colorful flower carpet in front it. It was so happy. Congratulations its wedding!
       My cousin's wedding was a great event for the whole family. It was successful, and now they were really happy. Wedding day is the greatest day in the life of every human being. Early marriage is the happiest period in the life of every human being. Tomorrow you will enter phase I the happiest of his life. Congratulations Honey! Be happy in life. So as you've got a lifetime of happiness and success. Congratulations to you!
     I wish I was getting married, moved to live in a room with a man I truly loved. I wish my job is done quickly succeed. And the man I really love going to my side. He will be with me forever. And we will be happy together forever. I'm looking forward to that day! Does that date have come with me, or is this all my life I will live alone. But whatever you do, whether I will marry or be celibate life. I certainly have happy every day. Happiness to me is not just a man and children. I was happy with satisfaction all the passions and interests of their own. Happiness is a state that I feel balanced, and peace in life. That feeling because I employed. I am confident that I will make me happy. Despite getting married to the man I love or not, I would certainly have happy! On the wedding photos of my cousin, I wish I was as happy as it is. But from the depths of my heart, I truly wish that this moment is the most successful in the job. When I succeed, then happiness will come to me only, it is inevitable!
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment