Thursday, December 3, 2015

I mistakenly thought that I was successful

     Working, incidentally I received an email that my partner is to sign a business cooperation with them. Happily my friends, because it is a company in the global largest. A small business unit as I have is nothing compared to them? I have a lot of time sending a letter requesting to do business with them, but were denied. Because they have very high requirements of its partners. A few days ago, I also sent them a new capacity record. I'm putting a lot of hope in the records. Hopefully they'll agree to do business with me. I also am very afraid of the kind of profile they would adversely affect the new record. Already four days have passed, but they do not have a response for me. Normally this will be done only in two days as the last time. This sowed more hope in my heart. So there was a very strange email from the partner, I was really happy, I did think it was a collaboration agree their business for me.

       Even when viewing the letter, I still think it's their words agree with me. But when calmer, I see it's just a letter advertising their company! So I realized I was glad deficit. Now, I hope, the desire of my profile they will be approved. Maybe only a maximum of 2 days from now, I will truly entered a new phase of his life cuocj, stage success and happiness! Either would be a difficult period I have worked hard with high labor intensity to quick success. It all depends on the approval or rejection of this partner alone!
       Just suddenly thought I succeed, but I had a bit of arrogance, waste and laziness. This in my bad habits stand up quickly. The fallacy in my thinking about our existence deeply. By the time I realized I was still a failure in his career. It has been a disappointment so down and out. I realize a not small pore in personality and his intelligence. Nature I feel thankful that I turned out to not succeed. Because no success so I got the chance to look out the deficiencies in his soul. Because no success, so I will have more time and effort to repair his own personality. I will study and work hard in the coming days. If I fail, I will try more, work harder, improve job quality over. I believe that one day I will succeed. That day is coming, I believe so! When I succeed, man I must have peace and happiness. I definitely can not let the success undermine your personality!
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment