Sunday, December 13, 2015

She was my childhood friend

     I have a very special girl. She is always very beautiful, neat, clean and good student. You would always be teachers love and respect. The classmates always loved and admired her. She was so good anymore. As for me, I always sloppy, sloppy. I learned not good, character is sloppy, clumsy on his hands. I and you were two opposing extremes. Teachers often compare me with her aim to denigrate me and praised her. So I got together and you have the thoughts and dreams similar. The only difference is the end result of our very different only. Growing up, I and you liked him several times with the same boyfriend. Of course I always be eliminated, though I had to advance to the next two. It is quite reasonable. Because I always lose your attention on all fronts. For a while I was like your shadow. He always behind you, and compared to you, I am nothing.

       Although I am very angry with you after that. Because she is very upset and angry when I have dreams like you did. She always said that I can not do that. Because I'm too poor. I was very sad and feel offended because of that. But in the depths of my soul, I have always loved and admired her. She always perfect in my eyes. She always had something I silently wished. She is a very happy girl.
      At age 15, I really wanted to assert themselves in life. I do not want to always be a shadow of her. I do not want the No. 2 figure anymore. I want to be the head. I want to be No. 1. I did not figure you'd seen him as porters for the development pattern of ourselves again. Since then my life has too many changes. I need to take a different path, the path of my own really. The road that will help me become a really powerful man. Rather than a human being people praise, but in fact, I was not the powerful. I and you did apart. She has moved to a new school. And I do not have the means to transfer to that school. I continued to finish high school in my hometown, and graduated from college at a school 12 kilometers from home. I do not see and have contact with you was both. My life was very difficult. However, I did not give in and fought for his life for the better. Now everything with me quite well. I had a few things that you dream. And a few other things, it is also very close to success. We can say I hold a master key to open the door of his dream. Occasionally I also remember about her. Because she was very influential to me in an earlier version. Anyway me and she also had 9 years of the same class. And recently, through the old friends, I found that your Facebook. She still is very beautiful, successful and happy. Compared with her, I am nothing. She owns the stuff that I'm dreaming. I have realized, I was different you, and if you compare me to him, I am nothing. I have always been myself, and behind you that a level. But perhaps you're going to move forward on that one level and then, if these plans in my next month become a reality!
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment