Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Going to throw away everything made me hurt

      Suddenly I feel sad, because I have pursued the project for 3 years almost succeeded. Who knew it was there so much trouble. I thought everything was perfect yet sad reality. For several days now, I was trying to fix it. Also at me not definitively dispose of things were broken before. Now I seem to have always both parts damaging project that I've struggled to do in 8 months already. May god be with me luck, and my project will succeed in the coming days. Perhaps I should also be prepared to work a new project from scratch again. Successful path that I'm going idea that is very flat. I was just going to just do that will succeed. So that was 3 years ago, I had a lot of costly time and effort into developing their projects. Until now, all with I still nil!

      For several days I just sigh when thinking about the project throughout its. Do not know when it succeed? I just feel anxious, just feel sad, and there is a small hope that it will succeed in the coming days. Obviously I can not motivate me is anyway I have tried my best, how the results are decided by the partners. For me now, I must succeed. Certainly my project partner must be accepted. Just because so sorry for what I take hard work, but broken, I transplant them into this project, so that my project seems huge problem technically. Do not know if I can overcome this problem to success? Do not know that I could succeed in this Christmas or not? But I will try my best.
       These days every passing day my no more serene and peaceful. I always look forward to feedback from partners. I would expect my project will succeed. I also try to do what it can to succeed. The rest of me is just a wait in vain. Because I'm thinking of my project is probably already broken! The expectations of me are giving me the feeling was scary. I will change everything in December, if my project fails. There are many things were broken, was not used again, if we are still trying to keep it, they just ruin the good life in our present. This is particularly true in love, work, and all other areas of life I'm in big trouble at work, also because the desire for all that counted. Rather, everything in my life has failed also because I have embraced all things old, new, good, and evil at heart. Maybe I should have a choice of what is best for our lives, something that no longer work again, something bad, worse, what makes me sad and hurt, I need to remove it completely out of my life. Yet I've always tried to keep and bear it in his life. The more I become a failure and unhappiness is understandable. From today, and from now I would throw away all the things which do not belong to me, the things of the past, things are not good, what makes me hurt. Although the scope of my life shrunk, I will resolutely discard all things made me hurt, grief and no progress!
                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment