Sunday, November 1, 2015

Turns out the path to reach success is simple

      My job has been another good sign. This makes me very happy. If everything went well, then in November of this, my project will succeed. So I finished long ago dreamed of himself. This is wonderful. All is only one important element missing longer. When elements that meet the requirements, I would project to the test in practice. So those are my days waiting. Just know how to wait, I will succeed and gain more benefits. I was not allowed impatient when put everything into testing. Everything to me to be perfect, before putting my project into reality. As that, if it failed as 15 times before, I did not have anything complain. I continued to do the 17th, based on the experience after his failed 16 times. Having done all right, I've put one foot on the success already. All the rest is only a matter of time only.

       The weather today is beautiful, after 2 days of rain and cold, like I'm living between cold winter, today the brilliant yellow sun shines everywhere. In my heart is shining. Shimmer of happiness for the success is coming very close. This was fun. Turns out the path to reach success is also simple, and easy to go to that. Know how much trouble I've gone through, now has become insignificant. All is only a pleasure, and joy awaits the success is coming very close. I need to think more, to plan for the success of themselves in the coming days. Maybe I'll still try to keep life as normal as successful today. Because I need to adapt gradually to its success. I am afraid that I myself would be stunned and shocked with their success. And the ones around me. I can not control them. Not that they will react like if one day know my income in a year their income? And both criminals anymore. My life may be in danger if I owned too much money.
       Now I know, the new poor are those who boast of their wealth. And the truly rich they will try to hide their wealth, because the safety and comfort of life itself. Maybe I was going to become rich. I will have the money to carry out all their business ideas. And who knows, then I will become a famous billionaire of the world? Oh dream paradise, I was touched by a hand on it.
                                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment