Tuesday, November 3, 2015

The center at night

       I just skipped a chance to come up with a new love. He was very handsome, and very masculine. But when talking to him, in my heart just thinking about him. Despite five years I have not seen him, though he had left me. But I still hope to see him, love him, and become the woman of his life. The dream that was probably a little crazy and zany, but it's true dream in my heart now. And if you want to step one step further, I must do so to their hearts really forget him. As of now, I have not been considered as a wise man. But I was wise enough to understand that, I can not have a happy love with anyone, when in my heart always think of him.

      But whether the next step, or stand back waiting for him for a while longer. Then the immediate urgent to me still is grappling with how to work my success. I will have a source of income relatively stable enough to take care of themselves, and family as needed. Financial viability is a necessary condition of anyone on the threshold of love, and happy family. The site features the necessary and sufficient conditions, of a man before marriage, is jobs and the most practical sense to marry. But even if one can not come to a marriage, then these things also make people have a good life, and quite happy.
      Perhaps I was late for a marriage. The so late start from myself. Because I've accomplished too late compared to others. Maybe I was going to succeed then. The success came with me this year, or to year 2016. Though I am very eager, and need success. Seems like I'm losing patience while waiting for the success. But near as I can not do anything other than to try to work. Hopefully, the success will come to me in a recent date. And it was a deserved reward for my efforts in life. When I succeed, I will have the confidence to step into a new love. I will build a happy family. The man of my life is my lover, come to me, and with me forever. He had devoted his whole life to cover the back, wrapped, and protect me. With a woman, be married to a man who loves her. I was too tired to love someone unilaterally. I was also tired of chasing someone. I also was tired, and felt sorrow for giving away too much of his unrequited love. Now I'm back on the true nature of who I am. I'm just a woman with a little weak and selfish. I need a man to be loved, back cover, and protect. I want to get on, instead of being given away as before. Matter was a vivid expression of love. Because one can not give away the precious thing that everyone in the world wants, something they have a hard time, hard work, when people do not truly love.
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment