Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Temperament of women after age 30

      Today when I have devised a new great ideas to work. Then power went out. Are as bad an exciting job, but I try to finish early, because the battery of my laptop, which is only enough for the battery by about 20 minutes. Those he electrician was repairing the electric line in my column, it did lose power. I was trying to patiently wait. Until 5 pm, and he rushed to finish the job, because it was out of office hours. They have forgotten to reattach power to my home. Thus, in the neighborhood where I was living. He alone is my house lost power. This makes me very uneasy and uncomfortable. My work is linked to 16 hours per day with a computer. Loss of power a bit, I like superfluous limbs. I like the rhythm of a disorder. I try to patiently wait to see if he does return electrician electricity fix me, but without.

     I had to find their phone number, but without even a note. I had to drive the power station to report the situation. Power plants no one on the 1st floor, 1 met him in right electrician garage area, he told me to report to the 3rd floor. Because he was too busy to go home. I called sales, new postings after exaggerate the situation, he electrician told me to go home then. 10 minutes later he was over my house to fix the electricity. I ride on the lap full of annoyance, discomfort unhappy. Perhaps women 33 years of age who is not married then generates impatient, and demanding so or what? As before, when I was a student, I am at the same age of 35 she still unmarried. She is very bad. Maybe now I like her ... bad!
       I went back home and waited a further 20 minutes, did not see where he electrician. Frustrating too, I drive out power stations. Meet other an electrician him, he seemed very uncomfortable because I bothered. But I'm not satisfied, I'm more upset him so much. Frustrated, I tell him some sentences made him uncomfortable. It is true that after the age of 30, I did not seem afraid of loud public places. With me now is a sea 4. Stay indoors as well as in the street, my attitude was similar. But it is true that I am prone to burning truth. Do not know at what? Although I am trying to learn and expand knowledge. Maybe I need to go places, to get more experience from reality. Maybe that will help me become more rigid and calm. So far, I am still at home, at school, and in the company. I will be planning trips. Maybe by next spring, I will start a whole new life! My heart will be open to welcome the love from the whole world. And I'm going to hug the whole world into the heart. That feeling is likely to be very great.
                                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment