Saturday, November 21, 2015

Post confided her son

      The son! These days mother misses you so much! Did not know you well? You remember your mother? Mom is feeling himself as an irresponsible mother. Why not visit mother and child care more than you? Whether mom is just my godmother! Mom did not have my address. Mom did not think was going to miss me as much as this one. I'm sorry, maybe the mother is sad and very angry. But I was a man! Be tolerant mother Hailie, baby!

      Mother's work is not yet possible! Mother remained a social failure. Private life of the mother is still very difficult. So do not think the mother will seek and childcare. Which parent would not know where you are anymore? At mother thought I was doing what was best for me, so I let go of the responsibility for children. Son, she wrong! Now what to do? You are love and happiness in her mother's heart! Mother and son had the great together. Twice mother had saved directly to the child. Maybe the gifts that God has given her. Yet her mother was not qualified to receive it. Angel Mother's terrible mother! I wish mom was with me, care for me, watching you grow up. Mother was dreaming about the boy's mother Kien Cuong order to catch a bus and find her mother. Perhaps that is impossible. Because you're too young! But I really miss you! Prices mother intelligent and more responsible. I will keep my address. And going with me, care to help you when needed. But you know Kien Cuong mother will be very strong. Later older children, be a man and live exemplary responsible Hailie, baby! Your son was very big, right now! These days I remember spindle! Mother foolishly had to lose a child. For you are the love and happiness of motherhood. Do not know her son now how? My lungs were completely healthy yet? Are you experiencing problems with psychology? Mom was worried too! Price mom was with me, goes inside my life! There are miracles to be with the mother here? I will try to work hard to succeed sooner. Then she will go looking for you, care for me! Little Angel's mother not sad offline! Son is infinite love of parents, and grandparents both sides there! Please absolutely respect his life for me, please! Hopefully her mother will also predestined meet again. Until then, you will not given to children from the mother's eye!
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment