Saturday, November 21, 2015

Letter future wife

    Oh this girl! I roam so that's enough. He let me fly free 5 years already. I have 5 years to develop their own careers, and self-fulfillment of his personal life. Now is the time for you to take on responsibility then. By now you have become a lady, instead of a girl romantic, carefree, and freedom. It is time for me to become his wife, she must complete vocation of a woman is a mother and a wife. You need to leave freedom to the disorganized, undisciplined her, to become the mistress of many employees. You must be well-managed with his huge fortune that his parents a lifetime of hard work. He said that responsibility seems to be too big for a person who grew up in a poor family in rural unfortunate as you. But you have to bear alone. It is the duty and obligation of the children there. I need to work closely with him, helping him manage his good fortune to his children and grandchildren of their future. Be confident to me! I know you will do it, maybe even very good anymore. Because you have graduated from university in economics and that. She was a very smart girl and very hard, too.

        Coming soon became his wife, then, you feel unhappy? I'll have to leave home dear, and a job you have labored to build to become a woman walking beside him, depend on him. You will lose the freedom and independence of myself. And you can only have for you love and happiness. All my life I'll be there, loved and cared for her. He will put all the fun of a man playing regal rich. He'll go away all trivial desires of a man. I will dedicate all my heart for you. The mistress of my life, sir! I love you so much you have to know? He felt unable to live without you anymore. We do weddings only. I know you do not like a wedding capital lavish and sophisticated. But he is in the world elite. So our wedding I'll just not too loud in public opinion only. But it remains to be very luxurious. We'll go honeymooning in Paris. He promised me the date for the marriage filled with happiness. I do not worry about the wedding budget, as well as expenditure in daily life. Alone he takes care of all. As you make money, you must keep doing own. He knows that will make you feel confident and happier. I kept doing what I like. But my main job was with him operator and management company. He totally believed in me. He believed in the right choice of my heart. And now, I go to sleep a little. For then you will become his bride. My prince will come pick you up, get you out of that place! And you'll never be lonely and sad too!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment