Monday, November 2, 2015

I'm longing to ultimate success

      Today is the first day was November 3 and, as planned, it would today I brought my project into operation in practice. And I can'm glad the success of it, or I'm trying to fix mistakes about it. Yet an incident happened, I had to redo a fundamental part of the project. For now I can only wait to share that I do perform well, to be able to put the project into operation in fact is. So once again I promise with success. Hopefully this is the last time I'd be late with success. To turn his wishes come true, I will try to work hard. Anyway, I was only able to do so. That is the only way to success is sure to come to me. I'm longing to ultimate success. A hard life, poverty has hurt me too much. I can not accept things more. Come on, my, success could only have one foot. Everything for the project are already very great. Just one final step to success, then my life would not have anything to worry about anymore.

        Do not know this is the end of November, my work with success? But who knows, it will never succeed, right? Who knows? Although this is difficult to happen, but it can still come true. Anyway, I'll try to work efforts in the coming days. I was determined to make a new goal to reach in the next day. So I feel busy. I found myself in a hurry. My actions faster. My mind was more open. The identification of an important goal to reach for me like that for you, sir.
       Late November is not, it will be the end of December, late December is not, it will be in the autumn of next year. No problem. Because of the success was reaching my purpose in life. So, whether you need wait long, though struggled over how, I will also continue to pursue its success. I will definitely go out this way. Maybe I'll coming back to work so hard my project is improving in quality. Looks like I was starting to feel tired of it. No, last year, I need to try harder. Then I will succeed, I believe so. All the rest is only a matter of time only.
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment