Thursday, November 12, 2015

I still secretly wished success would quickly come to me quickly

      Do not know how long he or she will succeed again. I was starting to feel really tired of it. The project that you are pursuing continuously incident I can not put it into operational reality, when you know it still has a lot of errors. Since then almost certainly your project will fail. So they are going to take more months to start again.

      Known ever new projects you have success here? I started to feel tired from it already. This life will make sense, when you have no money? A life-hungry, needy both physically and mentally, is what you're going through. I'm really tired and wanted to fall then. Pray for success go to my side, because I really feel tired. My life will be like then, when my success is still a mirage. I can do, to the success quickly to my side. Oh, true success is a burning desire in my heart now.
      The next day I'm going to work very passionate. Since only new passion as I only sadness and worry. I will cease to remember, also sad because the story was over. Moving steadily going strong strides in the job. This is my way of helping ensure their success in the near future. Wish I would have more money. I will buy a lot of stuff that I like. My life really miserable so long. May the money quickly ran into my account.
         Now in mid-November, the end of this month not know my project has not been completed? Or maybe it will last until the end of December should? It would have also considered a normal thing. Because when I succeed, my life will turn a new page. A few of these difficulties may be worth it? I'll try, whether it is 1.5 months or 15 months. As this is my chosen path. Is the path that I have decided to go. I will go to the end of the road. Though success will remain very far. And the road is still very difficult. Come on my dear, just one final step that I will attain success. Please I do not be discouraged. Be determined to. Or always cheerful, optimistic, and full of life. The success was so near his sister. Nothing that you have to sorrow and suffering do. Enjoy the feeling of a loser that I'm there. Observe carefully feelings with those around us. Because when I succeed, then success would be forever. So I can not feel the sensation was a failure as now. Maybe I will not try to be more at work, as well as studying at the present time. People will have to be good to me, so how can I know who have genuine feelings for me? Who is the one who has a good personality? Who is worthy to me to share my success to them? Although I know the day is this failure will very meaningful in my life. But I still secretly wished success would quickly come to me quickly. Then I would become successful and happy person. That is the dream from my teens!
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment