Thursday, November 12, 2015

I believe my life will be better because of this!

    Then my life will be like? Who is going to marry me? Who will be the same I go to the end of life? Who was the real shadow in my heart? I do not know either! All there was in front Now I was feeling a little wisdom of themselves. I saw that, I need more discreet in all aspects. Not what I just laid out for the whole world to see. Things like plant in angiosperms class is much higher developed plants of gymnosperms. Maybe I've just had an outstanding development step of yourself. Perhaps I have entered a new phase of his life. Stage success and happiness! All just add a little longer time. I will have everything I want, can do all things that I like. Then my life will always lush happy.

       These days, I am trying to complete the final part of his success. This is wonderful. Each new day I have discovered so many interesting and useful words in books, and on the job. I will try to work more passionate. For I will feel happier. And success will soon come to me more. I also realize that this life has so many interesting things. Even if a failure in life. Then I am still learning every day to nurture the personality and his intelligence. I work hard every day to be successful. If I am a successful person in life. I have a happy family. A work enough for me a royal life. , Would I try to develop myself, and progress each day as present or not? When I was 33 years old? What age whose needs and learning abilities have diminished. To me it seems to be the opposite. These days, I have to change perceptions, thoughts, and thinking strongly. Perhaps this is the stage of development and the biggest improvement in intellectual life that I have experienced. Fortunately, I had a great program. I think if I do not succeed, then I will become a very good person. I just have compassion, tolerance, and wisdom needed to succeed in society. My academic career with lifetime career. Only thing I would not study at another university. I will learn from the books! I believe my life will be better because of this!
                                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment