Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Hope surprise

       My work is feeling deadlock. Suddenly there is a ray of hope suddenly flashed. This is interesting. My heart filled with love and hope. Success is always rewarding for those who work hard. I worked very passionate. I deserve success as I was expecting perhaps that day is coming. I'll really try. I wish I would succeed. Maybe just to December I will succeed. To the end of the tunnel there is always light. Although many times I've almost touching success. But never my faith strong as now. Maybe because this time, I have experience, I have methods, and a road to success. I believe my success is coming very close. Come on, my! That day is coming. Please I do not get upset and worried about his future. My success tomorrow depends on what I'm trying to work in today. Only work with a passion was the only way to ensure happiness and his future!

      I will work hard and passionate in the coming days. Success can come to me in a few months. Or a few years. No problem. Because I believe the way I go is right. And sure I will succeed. All just a matter of time only. That day is probably coming. I can feel it. A fun again for me in these days my health is more progressive. Psychology also firmer. Wisdom also wiser. Maybe plan recharge my roots began to take effect. This is wonderful. I'll be healthy to enjoy the fruits of their labor. Then one day love will find me. Then I will be really happy. I'm dreaming of success and happiness of her life. Maybe all my dreams are about to become a reality. Success and happiness came to me quite late compared to same-age friends. But I believe it is very strong. And I will enjoy perfect happiness. Because I've only ourselves to rely on. Success and happiness, come quick look to my side. I have prepared a long-term plan to ensure the success and happiness will stay inside me. I'm living in the happiest days of my life! Because I know, some day, I will change the world with their success!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment