Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Be an independent girl and financial autonomy

    Perhaps I have been successful? This is quite a surprise! Because success does not come from the construction project that I was 7 months. Which is the project I thought was broken completely seven months earlier. In me are a mess. There are many new working plan taking shape in my head. There are also many plans are making quite good I risk being abandoned. I've been to a lot of effort into them. But, no problem. All would be great if I succeed. Every project will never be redundant. All the effort is never a waste. Because all was always for me a great experience. And we will be a good preparation for me when the problem occurred. I can start dreaming of success and your happiness. Maybe there will be more challenges and more difficult. But all will become very great. I believe so. I'll know for sure he was successful or not in the coming months. When you set foot on the success already. Then everything is difficult, hard on the road to success themselves are melted away. I'm starting to feel it. This is a great feeling of happiness.

       May I will be successful in the coming days. Despite strong basis to believe in these things. Still, I had gone through a lot of failure. So to me, the success still nothing is certain. Still, I am feeling very happy. I succeed, which means I will have money. I'll have a full life, joy and happiness. Outside Winter has arrived. This year winter came later than the year before. But with his success. This year I will have a warm winter. A prosperous winter is my dream. Winter is cold I will not be afraid anymore. Upcoming Christmas Day I will not worry you do not have money anymore. Because I was successful. But my success has yet to ensure that I will become rich, billionaire. But I am sure that a relatively full life of me will be ensured. With a girl who came from a poor family in rural areas like mine, then so is too great then. I'm happy for that. In this world there is not a guarantee of economic myself by making Money is something that almost all of them aspire and word search. So it's funny because many people mistake that may rely on other people forever. Although he could be your parents, your spouse, or your children cuuar. In fact, when people are dependent on others, they lost most of the energy, intellect and his attractiveness to others. Be an independent girl and financial autonomy. That is one of the important bases for you happiness in this life. And so glad I was going to do that!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment