Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thanks to the success

      The economy is growing. The rich are getting richer. And the poor are getting poorer. The gap between rich and poor is widening. And sometimes a rich man can not understand why a poor person could live like that. The sad thing is that I am a poor person in society. But I never accepted that. I always made an effort to look itself looks almost identical to those in the rich world. And that is one of the biggest mistakes of my life. As a wealthy man like me, the fascinating a son also wealthy. And he tried to become my boyfriend, with the desire to get money from me. I am sad and disappointed because they very much. But all was in my fault. I am the cause of these results. I need to change ourselves. I need to take action to achieve all your dreams, instead of sitting around that dream.

      Then I determined to get rich. I decided to make all of their dreams. I want to be honest, upright and strong in life. I do not want to rely on others. To become a wealthy man, and noble in society. Of course, I need to equip ourselves education and knowledge. I was trying to work for years. Many times I have to sweat between cold winter night. After many failures, mistakes in job bitterness. Till now I have reached a hand in the success. But success came inside me, perhaps only a matter of time. I'm happy for that. The amount of education and knowledge that I have accumulated over the past 2 years, also helped me start in life strong.
     Success might have come to me in a critical moment. Because I feel myself gradually adapt to the poor. I started to not want to take on the world again to gentlemen. But the success is coming to me now. And it will lift me to the world that I dream about since I was a child. And my mother would be cared for me. Because of the failure, if I have difficulty, only the mother was helping me. This is wonderful. Thank life gave me the difficulties and failures. For that made me had to get ahead in life, so I can live again. Now I was about success. The aura of success would cover me any grief in the past. Now I am regaining confidence, bravery, and the happiness of its people truly. That was wonderful. Thanks to the success.
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment