Thursday, October 22, 2015

Solid base to hold my success and happiness in his future

     From today I will officially step into a new stage of development of the self. Promise I'll have a whole new life. Hopefully this will be a life full of success and happiness. You might think I would go away? I will step into married life? I'll start a new job? I will begin a new love? ...

        Not where you my dear sir. All those things to me remains the same. Even my financial ability and nothing is changed. But I am convinced that, one day recently, I would differ from today. You know why? So I will move permanently focus our lives into a new position. I will devote all activities in your life to develop non weakest part of myself. I will move completely focus my life on it. Maybe you're thinking I do like you are really stupid. Weak part of ourselves, we just let it alone. As during past lives, we have developed a very nice part of ourselves. Thanks to the good part, we will have a happy life, happy. There is no reason to keep us alive by that good part of myself. Which went forward all his life focus on fostering and training the weakest part of his premature. And make sure that he will push me into a hard life, but I would have overcome it long ago.
      You my dear ah! A comprehensive development body and healthy, then every part of the body from the physical to the spiritual, should be developed to balance, harmony, and good. If you ignore the weak part of ourselves, only good part of their living by themselves. Then your life seems fine and glamor there. But happy that you are there will not be sustainable. You will always live by his human half only. The weak part of yourself you are not training and care to grow, it will become increasingly weak. And it will become a major obstacle to the success and happiness in your future. But the first sign that you've begun to feel the impasse in life and know. This may explain why so many men and women, living in the first 40 years of life is very good, successful. But in the next 40 years of life, their life is almost only go destroying all the achievements gained, when they were young. While age is the season of morality, then with them is degradation, metamorphism. All because they were always well concealed and not fostering development non weakest part of our selves. But I was different. I was brave jettison all things successful form, fleeting. I went back to being myself. I try to foster human development and weak and foolish of me. As of now, but I have gained a small achievement. I again entered a new development stage, in a comprehensive program to develop their selves. At this stage, I will try to develop personality deepest part of my soul. Actually these are not reflected in my life. But it profoundly affects libido and thinking from my subconscious. By the way, itself made me take the wrong choice. To then until this day, I still is not nothing in this world at all. All these things were going through then. Just me find the cause and how to act to overcome their own weaknesses. I will be able to pay whatever price to repair it. I believe one day I have the happiness of success and fulfillment in the air. All of this is wonderful. Only a matter of time only. The perfection of myself that I'm trying to do, as well as a solid base to hold my success and happiness in his future.
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment