Friday, October 30, 2015

Past Oh please dormant

      Coming to the festival celebrates 70 year anniversary of my high school. An old friend and courses, is inviting me to join the group of those in the lock of the celebrations of the school. In my rush to the signing of the Convention 15 years ago. Memories, emotions almost got sclerosis, and sleeping, hours came rushing back. That day with so many funny stories, sad in the past ....

      But that day has passed. The sad story really ends. I can not let yesterday's footsteps anymore today. But why the past is still pain in my heart. The old man hurt me and hurt deeply. The wound, the pain, the greatest efforts to renew itself by, any overlap, and has turned me into a mess. I had a hard time just could stringing everything, yet put its own story about it, so I have a peaceful life, happy again. I will not give up foolish as touching past. The past is the past, the old friend has now become the old truth. The road to meet again, many people do not realize, but not many people realize greeting. Since everyone has a new life. We have families, jobs, and different social status. Past the old ones you really have receded into a distant past. There is nothing anymore that encounter? Meet do to us revive sad memories?
      This life I have so many things with passion. I still need to discover how interesting thing in the world. The work is very much. I'm so busy now. Past let go dormant. The sad memories do not rise. Well, maybe I should not try to forget everything. I need to accept all that is over, as it were. I can not escape the past, but I need to face the past. I need to do some work, think the other way a few things, so my past or more beautiful, and bright. Just think a little moment, there can be no greater sadness too. Nothing, all just a matter of adolescence.
      Thinking about the old days, the more I need to try harder. I wish I was a really successful people in society. For each time looking back to his past, I can smile. These tough, injury, and the loss in the past, has not knock me down. I still walk in the world, strong and imposing. My success will be making people admiring, admiration. And those who were unkind to me, to be ashamed of that. Only a little longer, I will become a success. And my life then just smile!
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment