Friday, October 30, 2015

Always love what you have

     God is changing to winter. Space becomes overcast, occasionally there are a few little rain falls to the ground, winds bring cold air blowing. No bright yellow sun rays dancing on the road in front of me, like the last days of warm Autumn. The weather is very clear the transmission season from autumn to winter.

      In sunny and dry day, then I do not paint their house. Now that the weather has shifted to early winter, the air becomes more humid then this afternoon, I will come cousin my store to buy paint, paint brought home. Because tomorrow is Sunday, so she is entitled. Also coming to my wedding day my mind, so I need to paint the revised his home to beautiful, to pick up his beautiful wife to live together. I am also happy for her. But the house tomorrow repainting of her, then I feel a little worried. I'm afraid tonight, and tomorrow, heavy rains will continue to. If she still paints according to the plan, the quality paint will not be guaranteed. And the application of the product becomes harder, tougher. It is true that the entire capital sibling lucky encounter things, they now also have started with something unpleasant before. I hope that I worry will not happen. And she will always be lucky boy in my heart.
       So winter has to then. During this winter, I will marry her cousin. And her engagement, was held from the previous month. A joyful life and happiness awaits her. On the joy and happiness of her, sometimes makes me feel sad for his life. But in this life, know how to be enough. Wishes of each person are many. But what we try to do it, is what is truly ours. And it was the things we truly desire. Yet sometimes I daydream back to his soul has a life like his. I want a happy family, mom and dad have enough. Everyone in the family has always loved, and help each other make progress ... But I know that is impossible. Because my father had passed away over 30 years ago. And who knows, he also dreamed of having an independent life, free like me? He is the desire to be an owner of the supermarket building materials, like me? He was longing to have a private house right downtown like me? ... Who knows! Many times in life, the life of this man is the dream of the other, and vice versa. A wise man, and grow up, will always know what's love myself. Trying to achieve what you want. So we, ask what you can! Do not desire the impossible, damaging both their own lives.
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment