Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Love the old-timers like the leaves of autumn sicken

      In my heart still love you very much. I do not know what to do to be able to forget him. Already many years before he had left me, but I was unable to go ahead. Just because I'm so in love with him. But there was nothing between us anymore? All are only distant memories. A life vibrant, colorful and noble, perhaps made him forget me so long. He had never decided to be with you. It is possible that you are not beautiful like the wife he would have wished, I'm not rich like the girl in his world. I'm just a girl who loved him sincerely, earnestly with all the heart. Unfortunately things did not mean anything to him. Wanting to be with him, because his anger that they have committed a lot of mistakes. Then you push yourself in order unhappiness. After so many stories, in the end he and his family decided to leave me. Whatever he decides how, then I can not blame him. Since you have a choice for life. My job is to try to heal the wounds in our hearts, to be able to live on, and make the dream of his life.

       It has been 5 years already. I've gradually rediscover the peace and serenity of mind. I understood that he was forever away from you. In his heart he did not want to have you in my life. I was stupid, because he believed in his words. Then only, but again you please indulge his attention. We'll be apart forever. I will never go looking for him, even if only in thought, or a dream. If the path his life would bump into each other. She will assume her ever knew. My love for you is like a wind fragile. So that looks like it has shattered all my soul. You have to walk away alone, it was too late for an already waiting. I do not have time to gnaw youthful pain. I need a love that makes you feel happy. You need more than freshness of his soul. I also do not try to force his soul with the bright yellow leaves Autumn Although it is still beautiful, but for me the emotions and romantic longing. But there is still value to my life anymore, because it has withered, and fragile too. Just a passing breeze will make it forever gone. Past only makes me more pain and sorrow. All have passed a long time ago, why are you still cherish the old memories to do? It was quite stupid and wrong, right? I will change myself. The desire to change yourself makes you have more energy in your life. I want to change myself and above better. And your life will change. I'm really disgusted with the nostalgia of the past. I just wanted to think about the future, and the way to make the dream of his life. Because in nature, you are an optimist and cheerful. My life was very happy though poor. I had differences with his people should still see his love. Well let me back is the original nature of man himself. Then you know for sure, he will not be in my world anymore. I also see the need to work to clean up the yellow leaves fall in his lap. Farewell to you, I returned to the human nature of the child. Is happy to let go. You feel relaxed, happy and confident because of it. Farewell to you, the dream of a youth. I returned to real life in my own. I also hope you do not ever go looking for me anymore. Their love story ended like themselves better for everyone.
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment