Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fall is beautiful to me than the past autumn

     A new year is about to arrive. Life of a man passed quickly. A year passed quickly. How many dreams, intended, and this ambition in 2015 have yet to be completed. Yet only two months left in 2016 I turned to 2 months to turn this dream in 2016 became reality. Must try the new truth.

      The last day of this autumn beautiful weather. Bright yellow sun, the breeze blowing gently, rolling tangerines on each tree. I always have a sense of cheerful, happy in my heart at this autumn. Partly because natural scenery delightful. Fall behind my door frame is very beautiful right. Fall on the way to strip all my doorstep bright yellow sun. Fall breeze blowing to make the leaves flying golden teak. The leaves are turning with the wind, flying across my door and then bear fell to the ground. Field visits have hurried back through the door. Maybe those who did not have that feeling where strength beauty of autumn this year. Because they are busy earning a living.
       Fall is beautiful to me than the past autumn. Since the autumn of this year I had to sit firmly in the position of an employer, of a small supermarket business of construction material goods. My life became more comfortable, more freedom. I do not need to rush in the morning when you wake up. It did not feel tired, annoyed and in person whenever evening. Another day passed with me full of joy. On the development of the work. I really feel very happy. I also put a lot of expectations on my success in the future.
      This was another Fall of autumn has passed. Since I had regained balance in your soul. The fun, lifestyle and sincerity, optimism, love of life has really come back to me. After so many years I lived in loneliness and suffering for love. I also decided to get rid of yellow autumn leaves old was in her heart. Retain only make me born illness and illness only. Love is old, we would like to forget. Try to remember, trying to hurt, just makes us more suffering. True love will make older people happy. We will have untold power to struggle with life. True love is not the pain, the downtrodden, and despise. True love is love and cherish each other absolutely. This Fall I feel better, because he has thrown away all the romance is not true that the romance of the past in our hearts.
                                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment