Thursday, October 1, 2015

Far past it, old landscape has changed, people have very different now

   Today I return to visit small towns. That is where I have lived for more than 10 years younger. It was six years since the day I leave this town. Another ancient street. The stores and shops springing up no end. More restaurants, many new houses sprang up. The people here suddenly older stranger. Old street where I lived for 3 years, now is different too. Both my graduate school is like. Old friends, familiar faces no longer now.

      Those old memories suddenly come up in the memories fade. By looking back at practice, all very different now and then. Wandering along the streets has remained in me a lot of memories. Old scene still a bit here, but the old man was gone. The heart suddenly rises a sadness to anger. Old people have rejected me because of all the stuff in here. Certainly the lives of people who are fully and affluence. I had already abandoned. Yet in dreams about his old days. I still miss him. The past came rushing back, and then suddenly go hurry past. Because everything belongs to yesterday was closed long ago. Only our own still cherish the memories. To come now to the car we arrived here.
      Jumped out at me is the strange reality. Far past it, old landscape has changed, people have very different now. Once back to their original places, and then we'll forget this place forever. This place has nothing left where the old man was no longer. Memories, recollections may now only be our own. Because everyone had to leave us so long. They have made a better choice so much. They were comfortable freedom makes us vulnerable, then discard me calmly. Those people that are not supposed to remember to do.
       Anyway, all has gone away. Let old memories is only in the imagination. Let the old man exists only in a dream. Past let it be played over. Shut the door, because the past will never turn again today. All that belongs to yesterday there was nothing to hook my feet. Now I feel so empty inside. This life is all because of money alone. Because of the money that he had left me. Perhaps there is in me a little small problem. Well, yesterday let it drift away. I will never once touching the past. Because I know that, it would make me very sick, and so much damage.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment