Wednesday, September 30, 2015

You have to walk away to find new love

       You have to walk away only. Please I do not expect anything more from the past. Past and nothing anymore that hold em footsteps. You're the one with all the men they love abandoned. They have their own family, a wife, have children, have a full life and happiness. Only his own children still live alone with sobbing heart. I still dream about the old metaphor. To do when he was tore themselves away. It has been 5 years, wound in my heart let alone heal. Do not hold on to the love, now suddenly turned sad.

      He was willing to lose the child from 5 years ago. Left alone they struggle with pain for 5 years. I've split the romantic river. He is the brother rid of that date to now. Kids also love fragile as silk roses. Until last night seeking new sales coincided with his feelings 5 ​​years ago. Who told you less his 5 years old. So you have a slower brother 5 years to develop the intellectual and personality? Now you understand my feelings that day. That is let go, shake off any feelings for you. He stepped into the new world, he returned to his own world. You know this and do not want to live anymore. But being so in love with him, so I was trying to live, trying to live day to expect a chance to see him again. Yet five years has passed since that day. His life was probably still very happy and full. And they now advance to arrange new old thing in his heart. I want to start again, you want to find true love of his life. According to scientists, the shadow my heart, only the difference to you between one and two years old. He sure was not him then. He has decided to leave him 5 years ago. The past few days I've really missed you. Remember their moments together. Me so much and then you will forget forever. Forget the silhouette a very significant step in children. There was nothing that I hope and desire? He will forever be the prince only in your dreams.
       You have to walk away, to begin a journey searching for true love of her life. It's too late, because I was 32 years old this year. It's too late, but why my heart is not really forget him? You must try to forget all the old pictures. I want to heart, his soul is empty and then to expect a love. There will be one more month to get rid of all the children of sadness in his heart. Then, I will officially begin a journey of discovery. It has nothing anymore that they lingered forever? What else can the old situation where the child to be sad? If along the way you have bumped into each other, then ask him just to see how you are strangers. I'll be passing the fully human has ever loved him before. Let alone strangers. And I want to be a stranger with his entire past. Because I do not want you back once more to commemorate limbs. Then they are going to be very painful!
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment