Monday, September 28, 2015

This autumn I will first sitting watching the moon up

     Now that is between autumn. Sunny yellow light strip across the road. Autumn weather cool and pleasant. In my heart felt empty. I want to be loved. I'd be happy with a man who I truly loved. Do not know now you remember me as I was remembering him or not. But just remember to parcel his face, his smile, hug his sure ... that I feel very happy now.

       This autumn I was longing to be married to him. I want to become brides. I'd been holding his hand together to go to Hall. I want to be with you swore to live together forever. I want to be with you born children, and raise them together. I want to be with him waking up at dawn, and go to bed in the dark. My dream ever known will come true? But I know that, I just try to work. My project success. I was more mature and intellectual personality. Then nothing is impossible for me.
       It's getting towards evening. Sunlight poured gold inclined surface on the road ahead. Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival As predicted by the astronomers, the moon today will have a rare phenomenon occurred. That's the blood moon phenomenon. On a beautiful clear day like today, the day of the Mid-Autumn back, that phenomenon observed blood moon wonderful. But the price that I was holding his hand and walk around and admire the moon is nothing more wonderful. Moon So this year I again slow with happiness. But okay, in this life, I will be much more Autumn day. in those days, I wish to be with him eat cake. drinking green tea, and watch the moon rise.
       Time passed quickly, and we always try to achieve the goal of his life. So, sometimes we forget the very simple happiness, and life between nature from thousands of thousands of years. This autumn I was sitting watching the moon will be 1 up. But from next autumn, I would not want that again. I want to be with him watching the moon rise. I want to live in a happy and full with him. So I will work hard in the coming days. For when necessary, he can rely on me!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment