Monday, September 28, 2015

1 month before I put my project into trial operation in practice

     So even 1 month before I put my project into operation in the actual test. Because I need more time to consolidate its system. So far so good. I should add that feeling of this failure to understand the human heart, and better understand their hearts. For those who are not good with me would really leave me. Because if I am now successful, they will cling to me again. And I'll 0 is no way to escape. So I would again fall into misfortune. But because I'm still a loser and empty-handed. Therefore, they would shun me. Self-they have built barriers between me and them. Barriers that will make me insurmountable. And even they can not overcome. Thus was I would get rid of the evil man does naturally, without hurt.

       Only one month left. Another month, meaning I will have four weeks to study and work. Then I do not have any reason to delay the project put into operation in fact both. To project a success. I need to work harder every day. I believe and my effort will be rewarded.
       Just one month from now, one month for trying to improve his basic personality. I do not allow me to become a man with many mistakes and the lack of personality. I'm always looking for a perfection of ourselves. Then I would be very confident and happy. Now I have a treasure in hand. My task was to make it endless power for themselves. I must not waste one second, one minute apart from training, repair, and development of his personality. Perhaps this is the last rehearsal before I actually entered your life.
       Just one month from now, 1 months will pass very quickly. In the first of this month I have to know how much the job. 0 I'll have time to rest. And as 0 no time to be sad, angry, or anxious because of one thing. Just one month away, so everything about the preparation for the project comes into operation, become perfect. And then, whether the project succeeds or fails, I will not regret a thing.
       I have put the project back time to run the test after one month period may also be 3 times. But this is the last time I do it. Only 1 more months I will put my project into trial operation. If it is successful, my life will open up a whole new chapter full of good, uplifting. If it fails, I will have to live each day long and painful and sad. But I will never give up their dream. Then I would put certain my project to success.
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment