Friday, September 18, 2015

The issue of women entering middle age

     Morning hair brush, I saw his hair fall out quite a lot. From the front of my hair has never been like that. Feel the time passed quickly. Transient one, I entered middle age of my life. The signs of brain chemistry has imprinted on my body. For example, I shed more hair. In the old days, my hair was thick and black capital than peers. That assertion I have an abundant energy source. Yet now my hair is kind of sparse compared to others. Each time the hair comb, sometimes it using both a small pile of hair. Also in my hair long to butt. Thus, if only one strand falls out and creating a small pile with 3 strands of hair many others. Anyhow my hair loss is still very much recently. My right eye area wrinkles appeared. My skin now looks rough and dry. Gosh, old age has come to me then or what?

       I knew I had stepped into the golden years of life Monday. After re-spring period is I will enter old age. Life goes by so fast. New day I'm still a little girl are dancing, having fun with friends. In the heart we have so many desires, love burning. The dream, the ambition in me that day is great. That day, I almost wish I could be a superhero. I wanted to save the world, even wanted to rescue the galaxy again. These women just want to be left alone in the village, family fun with stories, husband and children. In my eyes that day is just a small class nerd. To me, women also can be a hero, a great man and deserves the whole world admires. And I have always wished to return to his talent, built a solid career for himself.
       So that now I was 32 years old. I still do not have anything in their hands at all. The work that I'm pursuing with so much good with my promise. But they are still only in the form of potential. I've never been married. Now, I think, family is holy and noble. It truly is a home of people, especially for women. And I wish I had a happy family. I wish I had a brilliant husband loves me with all your heart. I wish I had a healthy baby, clever and is the source of my happiness. I still wish that I become a successful woman in society. But I no longer wished to become a hero. I no longer wished to be a superhero to rescue all the world, and the whole galaxy. As I said, I'm just an ordinary woman in society. Even myself I still need the help of others.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment