Friday, September 18, 2015

My cousins

      My mother was the first child born by my grandmother. Mother with three people behind me anymore. Because my father was born in a nearby village, and father died when I was barely born. Life situation of people of my paternal cousins ​​also very poor. So the help of my family inside their only foreign goods. I grew up with my cousins, not much different with the sisters in the family. Images of my cousin tied to memories of my childhood. How sad, happy, and even the loss, mistakes have occurred in the family of my grandmother.

       Yet also decades. My grandmother also passed away 6 years ago. Sisters I have reached adulthood. My cousins ​​are married, and become very successful in life. The spouse of their choice is also great. Their lives are now very full and happy, happy. They are at higher social strata. What noble, social rights that you respect as money, homeowners in the capital, luxury car ownership, there is a high degree of domestic and international, good job ... they are both. Only my family is a bass note in the epic about success, happiness in male offspring of the grandmother. Anyhow, my family consists of mother, 3 and 2 sister-in-law you are as a teacher. A brokerage sister. And I am a blogger and businessman. My job is not successful. Everything in front of me is still very difficult. But this is my life. And I always try to cultivate themselves, strive for the cause. So, my family is the weakest in the herd true descendants of my grandmother. But compared with others in society, it is not to bad errors.
       On life happy, happy of my cousins, sometimes I feel sad when I think about his identity in society today. But okay, this dull life would soon be over. Because I'm very trying work. Then I will succeed. I will have more money. Then I'll possess many valuable things that I like. And above all, when looking at life, and the success of my cousins. I will only feel joy and happiness. Come on, my!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment