Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sad day 7

      Today 7th day weekend. A long time ago I did not have a 7th day, Sunday literally. For a person like me to work freely. Want rest day is, where should it be day 7, or Sunday? Having said that instead, a self- employed person like me now, which does not have an income and a stable future. So how can I dare allow ourselves to rest the whole day. That really is profligacy? If there is a break for tired, I only stay a few hours or half a day is the same.

      Well, thought stay with the company. About the self-opening production facilities business, I would be freer. Who knew that I was busy watching over the old days, the company hired a lot of people. The day was so relaxing. I was secretly hoping to 7th day, Sunday to be off work. And two days I allow myself to rest, relaxation. I can roam the streets, go supermarket shopping and watching all kinds of cargo. Sometimes I allow myself to sleep all day 7. Or I watch movies, read newspapers all day. Sometimes they travel to areas near the scenic, relax ...
      Come to think of it turned out to work pressure employed, the higher the demand for greater entertainment. And I go more, know more and more. But as it is now sitting at home working. Initially, I felt cavalier, carefree on the fun. Work does not stress that I have to go somewhere for recreation, entertainment. The business is not successful, low income, that I did not dare go shopping or play anything. So my life encapsulated in a small house, a simple road side small village. See the cultural life, my spirit is now less time I hired a lot.
      But okay, all coming over. Just my job successfully. I will have a lot of money. So I'll buy quite a natural resort to relax in luxury that every weekend. I will be dining, entertainment, shopping delight. I will go to every place you want, do whatever you like, without having to freak out, anxious thing. And then, on the 7th day, surely I will be happy with my friends. That day is not far anymore. I believe so. Just I try to add a little. I'll have everything you want, when my job successfully. Currently I do not wish for anything, apart from my desire to work successfully.
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment