Saturday, September 19, 2015

I believe one day I will be a successful and happy in life

    By chance a friend on facebook familiar in single group. Gossip with him almost all night. Realizing that the situation was born and raised by two very similar. Hobbies like that. Generally he's pretty good.

      Think so, but since he's accustomed, every time I open Facebook to see he had not online. I miss and think of him a lot. Maybe I like him. This too is simple. At age 32 I was single and still fun. But he is also 36 years old and still lonely. Who knows me and he will join hands go your entire life? Thinking about it is probably impossible. As yet there is no lover, but I truly love someone. And I just want to live with him only. Just think will become his wife, is he cuddled, loved that I was happy then. Do not know where are you now? But I feel that he loves me, he missed me, and he was preparing to marry me. And I love you!
       Time we were apart for so long. The challenge that proved our love is true. I and he was actually two halves of the same. But why he did not keep in touch with me? Perhaps he has not yet accepted me? Or because he did not want to force my glare? Anyhow with me, just love me is enough. Such Better than I become the lover of people do not really love. But more, my important task now is not love. But it is the story work. My job is not successful. My life is still in poverty. Whether there is love will go. So, I need to concentrate on their work rather than thoughtful to a certain brother. Moreover, today is a day 7, boys I know the clock is ticking news. That proves he does not care about me. So I should not worry because he's doing. Between two people is just a long conversation over 1 hour on facebook after all. Nothing that I have to think? It was then I too sensitive! I still firmly believe will follow the path you have selected. I believe one day I will be a successful and happy in life.
                                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment