Thursday, September 17, 2015

Our thought was, then our life will be like

       Tired, tired, my legs tired. Do not know why? Maybe in the rain today. It makes steam rise. And it seems to me not to adapt to an environment with higher air humidity. But I found out the reason then. Maybe now I'm sleepy. And nothing better than to be asleep in the atmosphere cold and wet like this? However, I will not sleep anywhere. Because now is 3pm. I try to wait for about 3 more hours I can sleep until morning. So I ended the day with a tired and depressed her like that. But okay, health is first. Have health, I will have it all.

        This year I've entered the age of 32, and my body is showing me being how old. My health has worsened. Well, who I really am not young forever with time. And perhaps I was wasting time at our beautiful for the most absurd. Yet had the time, I thought it was the best.
       A sleepiness again pulled to. And I think I will try to finish their work early to go to bed. Suddenly I dream about the day I succeeded. It made me feel really interesting. Sleepiness disappears when I think about them. Maybe I was tired and sleepy, I think 13 yesterday, I launched the actual project that I pursued for 3 years will fail. But now I'm thinking it will be a success. And my mind was clear and he came strange planet. I feel this life full of passion. And I feel more energetic labor. Love life more.
      Well, all of it due to my thinking, but the whole. And it decided more than 50% of the success or failure of my life. When I think negative. My life might have covered one black darkness. I'm tired, deadlock, and felt his front is a large stone wall, and high. Therefore, I can not pass it. I was born depressed, tired, and wanted to sleep to forget all this world. But when I think optimistic, cheerful, I think of the success. I am very hope and expect that life. Then my mood suddenly become more fun, cheery. I felt my heart filled with a burning passion, desire. So, in life, if we want to have a happy life, happy. We always think in a positive direction, in all matters happening in your life. Always look on the success, always hoping for good things. And let us look funny, joyful life. Then our life will be fine, cheerful, successful, happy as what we had thought, had wanted to, and acted alone. Your life is the truest picture of your inner reflection. You can use bright colors to paint the picture pleased him. Our thought was, then our life will be like.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment