Wednesday, September 16, 2015

He is just a child's unrequited love

       Knowing that my heart still remember him much. But he did leave you then, you know where to find him? But if you love me and want to be with you, then why do not you go find me? I am trying to remember why I chose love others and not him? But he was his friend again. Because I realized I was in love with him unilaterally. And because of that he will never have to take me as his wife. Therefore, I chose to love him, because you love him, you will have the opportunity to be with him. But he is not some trivial forms. When I stumbled into, then it is very difficult to draw. He pushed me into the passions and the Fall. So now, maybe we have lost each other forever then.

        Is there life on the road when we bumped into each other? And then whether we will recognize each other? By the time of our separation is too long. And on each person's face is the mark of time elapsed. Our hearts will he sobbed for several? And if there is lust surged through their bodies?
        We were far apart indeed, forever lost already. I feel our emotions as they embrace painting in the sunset. That will be the end of a love affair went wrong path? Or is the end to come back tomorrow in the light of the glorious sunrise? But maybe that's a picture of dawn? Because between dawn and dusk which are the same that? Who knows, one day he will come near your side here. And we begin officially for a nice start as a dream.
      Said would, but you know I'm daydreaming gone. Our love her probably as far flying bird, is now just memories in children only. That image was late afternoon image of an affair. Perhaps it is about to end everything between two kids already. The situation that might let it go in the water. And I will not even dare to dream of one day going to see him again. Because sometimes, we see each other but do not dare say that we are together. When I hugged him tightly, sure he knew I loved him very much, but he still chose to leave me. Then I remembered, and yet, still hope to do? Let this unrequited love buried in the past. No need to go looking for him to do, you know, because I was not able to find him. But I will still go to him when I'm successful rim. Because maybe then, are you in luck!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment