Sunday, September 20, 2015

Memories of time sailing in Halong Bay

      The project that I pursued the last 3 years has been successfully tested. I feel happy and extremely happy. Because I also can not imagine that the success of that project to give me that much money. I am extremely happy. Feeling miserable lives for 3 years or more tiny. Now that I have entered the world's wealthy elite. I reward myself a long sea voyage. And Halong Bay, a world natural heritage of Vietnam is my destination.

        Now the weather was in the late fall and early winter. The sea breeze blowing to make me feel cold. But deals are not therefore little crowded. Because this is the natural heritage of the world. Should travelers around the world have come here to visit, admire, not just winter or summer. In the balmy air, the fresh sea, sky, mountains, ... I miss him immensely. The atmosphere could not be better for couples. Sailing has always been one of my secret dream since I was a child. So today I get to the sea, should feel very happy in my heart. White cruise ship is taking me to visit around the Bay. It was so incredibly beautiful. The interesting shapes of mountains made me feel absolutely relaxed. Sea Halong Bay is No. 1 in the world. After a cruise around Halong Bay, the ship docked. And now is the time I enjoy a lot of seafood, only in those waters. I love eating capital of aquatic species, now enjoy the delight of seafood species. I feel like infinity. Eat them very delicious and exotic. Therefore, I will stay in the Bay 1 month.
       Back to the hotel in jubilation. I enjoy sitting at the bar lemonade under the vestibule to the salty taste of the sea settled down again. Prices in this place with my brother, everything is perfect. Close your eyes tightly compacted because I want those feelings to his heart started flooding in. But when you open your eyes, the image of him being back in front of me. Only it was not a dream of mine. He stood in front of me, and sat next to me was made of bone, flesh. It turned out I had rented property is property of his family. The next day we go eat together, hang around the Bay. Being with him between ravishing scenery of Halong Bay, with me no longer wanted and more happiness. And we have decided to join hands together to end their lives. With me, he always was full every dream that I wanted!
                                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment