Sunday, September 27, 2015

I'll choose the wait for success ratio% higher

     Again I promise with success. Since the project had left the day I'm doing test runs by 1 month and 20 days. By doing this, the probability of my success is higher. Perhaps this is the 3rd time I postponed the project is put into operation. So far so good. When I stepped into both the test again 2 months. My chances of success will be much higher. Rushed the project to do test runs. When I was holding it guarantees failure? However, I will perform the project in October 2 this. So do not allow yourself to be wasting a single moment. How anxious, upset about this project remains. Unfortunately it was not as clean as I expected it to begin implementation. Anyway, all these things are already decided. I can not change it anymore.

      I was 1 month to 20 days for the tireless efforts brought the project to success. Maybe I should make everything to be perfect before commissioning the project. Venture capital is something that I hated from the past to the present. I always prefer the certainty of itself whether in any circumstances.
      And maybe I would need more than the defeat. To add time to experience heart. When I fail, everyone had left me. They all treat me no good. When I fail, my life became very difficult. So I need a savings to sustain life. Only my mother was still a little for material support when I really needed. Just so away. I need more time to mature in life.
      1 month and 20 days will pass quickly as a dream. And I will try to learn and work without rest. It was too late for an early success already. I need more certainty for success. I also had to make everything up perfectly. The impatient will ruin the story. The waiting patiently to ensuring success. Success will come soon to me before 1 March, or after 1 month is not too much impact on my life. So I'll choose the wait for success ratio% higher!
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment