Sunday, September 27, 2015

1 month before I put the project into trial operation

        Considering, recalculation, eventually I will put my project into test operation in October according to plan. Because I truly desire success for so long. I do not wait any longer to wait. But in the beginning I just occurred to quote that "success will come to know who wait". Do not know as I have been a farmer too impatient for your seedlings grow faster. And he pulled the seedlings higher. Eventually plated die, but he missed an entire season.

      My project is done obviously has a lot of problems to fix, fix. So I just blindly ignore them. I'm trying to fool myself that everything is fine. While I just try to wait another month only. Maybe everything will be perfect. Just one month longer that? Why am I so impatient? After 1 months, all the problems that the project I'm doing will be solved perfectly. Okay! 1 month before I put the project into trial operation. Although I had planned to put the project into trial operation in June 10. But this has not been. There are many errors in projects that I can not fix this up in October. So I will put the project into trial operation in June 11. Then my ability to succeed will probably increase by 30%.
       Think also funny. Only one project I am putting to test implementation or not, which makes me think a lot. Also because at the present time I do not have enough confidence in the success of the project. Failure is I almost have to start over. That really is a terrorist bomb in my life. I do not allow myself to fail. Come on, my. Success to me is still going ahead. Just I try only. In this upcoming October, so I'll try to work again. That is the only way to help me forget the time, raised away the sadness in life, forget the hunger, the cold. Launched test projects do? When I myself was thinking it very difficult to succeed? Obviously I should not waste an experiment, as I am not sure it will succeed. Because the test is limited. And the effort I put in to do a project is very large. If it fails completely. I will have to live in regret much later date. Therefore, I will try more, to my projects more successful part definitely. Just one month longer that. 1 months will pass very quickly. Therefore, it is best I should not be too hasty, and ruin a project I have been very hard to do it.
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment