Friday, September 25, 2015

Benefits of being unlucky in love

      So long I can not love anyone, and no one loves me. My life passed tedious day. The work is making me feel depressed. And it seems that my performance is very low. My head full of nonsense thoughts, miscellaneous. Just live like this, maybe after all my life, I did not achieve a significant achievement at all. I'll never get a real happiness. Although my life was going to be quite peaceful.

       I suddenly remember and crave the feeling of being ... lost love once. Then almost the whole world in my eyes are collapsing. I almost collapsed completely. And my mind was thinking very much. Better still more so now. When my mind seems to be hardened to life. I have no feelings, and very little thinking. I do not want to go anywhere, or meet someone. During the day, I'm usually at home in four walls with a computer. Life goes on like this, it was boring.
       Now I feel the reason why artists, writers, poets ... prefer to be unlucky in love so much. For the lovelorn, they have a lot of emotions and thoughts to writing and poetry. They will be working on the job with 300% effort to look for life. They become the talented actors in front of his friends, relatives, and mid-life. There are many people who have achieved great success after being unlucky in love. The lost love has become a very big motivation to help them succeed in life.
       So, dear young friends, please do not be afraid of the lovelorn. Be lovers go. For real passionate love. Because the youth is over, you will regret it because I did not love my best. Lovelorn not as scary as many people think. A wise man will know how to turn the situation into a dynamic interior powerful reach success. The lovelorn not as scary as many people think. It just came up scary and dangerous if you are not really mature. So, love is the game of the adults, if you want to enjoy the fruits of love!
                                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment