Friday, September 25, 2015

A working day is not effective

     Some days are getting smaller again. Yet even today I do not do anything significant. Do not know why anymore. Minded measure, and think things miscellaneous. Make worries about money and the future is making me going crazy. So I have to try to work over it. Worry does not help me solve the task. But it still makes me sick. Well, just let things pass. What comes, let it come. My job is to try to work every day. New Year arrived and that I have no money. Life is still in a very difficult phase and needy. Without trying to work. What can I do?

        Life is a long journey. And sometimes we do not know where is the destination. So, let us live for fun, really well in the hours passed. Please do not let these worries, sadness destroy your life. Each new day is a new life. Discover it with a passion. Try to do what's best at the present time. Then hope for good things will come to us in the future.
       Oh my success! It's amazing. I always dreamed about it. Success comes, then happiness will come. Then my life will change thanks to the success. So, from tomorrow I should try to work more. I need to wake up earlier to work. And to focus all the strength and intelligence to work. Absolutely not random thoughts do take time. Also not on facebook, or read electronic newspapers at least 5 days. They're a very time-consuming. If I let myself fall into some sex. Then one day will again passed quickly. And I will not do something significant at all. After 5 days, I will take the project to the test in practice. So, I need to try 200% effort to complete the project. In doing so, the rate of success of the project% higher. After 5 days, whether you want or not want. I'll move on to a new stage of work. So, my fighting. One was after 5 days I will succeed. Secondly I will finish the project construction phase, which entered a stage repair project. And I continue to implement a new project. Looks like I need to make every effort. For my work so hard upwards.
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment