Saturday, August 29, 2015

The wedding between millionaires and millionaires

        My cousin's wedding took place very luxurious. It is the pride of his parents. This year it is 29, has a masters degree. He and his wife do the same in the current fiscal. The life of the family it is now even noble wealth. See the whole family household that are kind of success in society.

        His mother is proud of it too. Care little effort it over from the baby, now it successful so that the mother does not proud, proud of his son? Maybe later on it will become finance minister? Which was entirely probable rather. In this life, no one knows what tomorrow. Moreover, even the neighbors house it, had he made a defense minister and then nothing. If it becomes finance minister, the press will again certainly fuss is, its village was born who was rather exceptional talent. But that was the future. For now, it is very handsome and full of happiness. Because ultimately it was his wife who had taken the city, beautiful and rich, to do the same in the ministry of finance with it. Both families are very happy it, proud of it.
       It is true that officials of other ministries. Its guests full of high-level officials, making them look that sees both admiration. Dad did it before to director of construction. So now the family it is considered official family wealth. Not up for me, its cousin. My mother is a sister of his father intestine. But my father died early. Mother once married, and the two also put together. Now the mother lives alone. I grew up in the misery and hunger. I aspire to a successful end. And I am striving tirelessly for that. Only 32 years old, I have not succeeded, and I did not have someone to love.
        A luxury hotel group again next. And I suddenly realized that he, the man I was secretly in love, stolen memory. He pompous, elegant and luxurious wedding reception. My cousin's mother is very proud of your son have a luxury like that. He now owns a chain of internationally renowned hotel in the capital. Because my cousin, when college hospitality management industry, having practiced in one of his hotels. It is also very dynamic, while still a student, he enlisted as the tour guide. So it or put his arrival. Now it works in the financial department, sometimes crossing his place because of work. So they know each other.
      Do not take too much time for him to see me. And he was sitting next to me since when. All eyes have been flocking to me. And I was about to flee from my love again. But he gripped my hand. And I understand that, this life I will stay with you forever, I can not live without you. We quickly get rid of the wedding party of my cousin. For us to have a private space, and for each of the passionate kiss after so many years of separation. My tears were shed, but it was not tears of sorrow, but tears of happiness to extreme heart. Thank you my love. Thank you for deciding tied his life with me. I hugged him ecstatically happy tron. Our wedding took place after my cousin's wedding a few days. So now I have self matured into a millionaire. Should my wedding with his millionaire's wedding with a millionaire! My mom is very proud of this!
                                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment