Saturday, August 29, 2015

The Mid-Autumn and money

       Coming to the full moon then. With only one month left. Autumn remember years ago, I was miserable to find a friend in college. But that can not be found. He has deceived and hurt me very much.

      This year's Mid-Autumn Moon 2nd live alone. My current life is still very difficult, even if we were 32 years old. I do not have money to take care of themselves a full life. Autumn this year, I know, it will be passed back in regret, sadness and hunger. Since we had no money. So my life was falling to the bottom of society.
       What to do to get rid of this life? Whether we are home, car, a computer and the internet. That is almost all that we want, we need it. But we need more money for their own lives more fully. But living poverty, misery like this is just we live forever, live his whole life costs.
        No money, we feel helpless in the world. And those around you so despise, despisers more. I only know how to live with myself. Every day, we are trying to progress a bit more. Then all will be all right, because our path is going, began with the welcome sign. Who knows, one day ahead, success will knock my poor house. And money will grow ran into my account at the bank. That is happiness. And we are longing that. We also realize that dream every day with the work effort. Anyway, I also believe in the path they have chosen. On this path, we'll just go ahead, just do it will succeed. The only problem was time only. But perseverance and hard work, we had always over others. So, we just try in creative thinking, and the development itself more. Certainly there will be days, success will come to us and not merely desire. Only thing, that has not happened yet. So we must try to work and spend real savings every day. Otherwise life would progress faster towards hell, instead go straight to paradise. When there is so much money in hand. The amount is guaranteed to live happily in a lifetime. Until then, I began to spend money. Text of the new currency continues to be born! That is my dream. And we will transform it to become a reality in one day!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment