Sunday, August 30, 2015

The difficulty of starting a business in itself

        Still know startup itself is a very difficult thing. Still know a lot of people starting a business in itself was very poor in the first day. Still know your way to go to be correct. But why when we eat white rice soup mixed with sugar but inside feeling a little bitter.

      How long has they can not afford to eat meat? I crave the taste of the big fish. Why life is still sinking in poverty, hunger? I know to never coming out of this life here? But I like a sailboat went toward waves. I had no chance to be able to turn back. Though hard to look like, then we also have to pass and go to the destination. So we had to move faster every day. If not, our lives will last like this forever. And to a certain time, it will destroy our souls.
       The road ahead of us but long. It also pose a lot of thorns and events. But that path matching capabilities and our health. So, we can only go down that road. It's too late for us to choose for themselves a different fork. I've spent too much time for learning of youth, and suffering his first official love. For now, all that stuff, we collected out and put on the blog. It would do my heart serenity and comfort. To us can smile dawn upon waking in the morning.
       Although self-entrepreneurship path of a single girl will be very difficult. But I'll always try, and will go to any destination at any cost. Because that's the path I have chosen. Stay on this road, I feel happy every day. Whatever my life is very tough and physical deprivation. But I know one day, success and happiness will come to me. Just I try to add one more step. Since I am in the final stages of a process already. These days living in hunger would pass quickly. And I will become a rich man. This really is one of my greatest desire. For that goal, I will still have to try more. These difficulties are worth taking. Many people also suffer me much harder. But they have become successful in society.
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment