Sunday, August 30, 2015

I love purple

      Beautiful purple. I love purple. When looking purple, I feel peace and serenity of mind. The first gift that mom gave me when I was born it was a box containing plastic purple pen. On that sure I was only 2 years old. I was not going to school kindergarten class facility that. And I still do not understand what it takes to do box. What I like is that it's purple fancy box of pens. Purple that I had never seen in the world in which I live. Because my house is yellow, green, then blue, then red flowers, pink ... I like all the textures, patterns on the pen box there.

      Time passed with a child up to 2 days are. And I knew it was purple. I also find purple from the coffee's natural flowers. Then in fruit purple spinach vegetables again. Purple is very beautiful, but in nature it less blue, red, yellow.
     Growing up, you go to elementary school, I caught purple hyacinth flower brilliant. Then convolvulus flower purple, flower steering wheel ... The years of high school, I fell in love with purple flowers Lagerstroemia earnest. But when I saw them, I was very happy and admire the flowers purple delight. They are many and beautiful. They give me a sense of peace, calm and loving tenderness, as the feeling that mom gave me a box of purple pens in the past. Day School, my family has a lot of volatility. To find a little peace in your soul. It is turning purple became my motivation to learning more keen. I wrote the purple ink.
      Now I have grown up and become a woman really mature. I became a wealthy businessman and an area famous. I still loved purple. Purple symbolizes fidelity and tenderness of love. Therefore, the more I love purple over. Beautiful purple. Purple gently. Purple always evoke in my soul a feeling of warmth, peace and harmony. I love purple!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment